District 1 — July Report
District 1 is still very Active with Jobs in the LAUSD and LACCD Campuses with HVAC Installation and New Building Projects.
Here are some Projects in the District 1 area:
- Hollywood Park/NFL Stadium – The NFL Headquarters is empty with just core and Shell and will have to fill with 7 Stories of Office space. Also here is the Performance Venue
that is still being constructed.
- 5 Buildings by General Hospital are to be constructed. Baker Electric has the Project.
- Grand Avenue Towers by Disney Concert Hall is TWO TOWERS by Rosendin Electric.
- MLK HOSPITAL is a long project by TAFT ELECTRIC in South Los Angeles.
- FERRANTE Project by the 110 Frwy and the 101 Frwy intersection is a huge apartment project by SBE Electric. There is still a long way to go.
Remember to Be safe!! PPE AT All TIMES!! WATCH OTHER TRADES!! They have been careless. Some of them and have brought it to projects. Wipe tools and radios down before using. WEAR THAT MASK! Contractors should provide Face Coverings/Masks when you arrive and while you continue working on the project.
Any concerns, Call or text me.