Veterans Corner — March 2021

Veterans who still have not had their “Veteran Status” placed on their California Driver’s License can contact me. I can refer you to the closest Veteran Administration to visit with a Veteran Service Officer who will provide you with the form required by the Department of Motor Vehicles.

Additionally, any Veterans interested in exercising their V.A. Loan for a home purchase can also do so through the Wells Fargo (Union Plus) Program. Again, just contact me and I will place you in direct contact with their field representative.

Finally, members who are Veterans should please refer to the Local 11 website for information on how to register with the Long Beach V.A. Healthcare Services to sign up for the COVID Immunization.

Mike Kufchak
(951) 830-7874


Similar Posts