Electrical Contractor Business Course March 21-23!
Don’t miss out on the Electrical Contractor Business Course, presented by IBEW Local 11 & Pro Union Consulting.
The deadline to register is March 21. To register or for more info, contact Robert Corona with Local 11 at 310-503-4679 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Since 2005, PRO UNION Consulting has been teaching UNION Electrician and UNION Electrical contractors how to be successful and profitable. This three-day hands-on course covers many aspects of the organized electrical contracting industry and benefits potential and existing businesses.
Course objectives include:
- Building a business plan for success
- Determining start-up costs
- Basic electrical, lighting and solar estimating
- Introduction to solar/ grants & tax credits
- New technology opportunities
- Energy audits / lighting retrofits / rebates
- Writing a business contract
- Benefits of being a UNION contractor
- Contractor business recordkeeping
- Obtaining bonding & insurance
- Payroll /collections / liens
- Contractor licensing
- Corporate structure
- NECA Presentation
- Marketing strategies
- Time and material invoicing / change orders
- Working with bankers
- Servicing your customers
- Promoting your business / networking
- Maximizing your profitability
- To Register: prounionconsulting.com
- When: Class will be held March 21, 22, & 23 2019
- Where: At Electrical Training Institute
- 6023 Garfield Ave.
- Commerce, CA 90040
- Registration starts at 7:30 A.M.
- Class begins at 8:00 A.M. Sharp!
- Cost of the class $675.00
- IBEW local 11 members pay $150.00
- $100.00 deposit required at the time of sign up
- Spouses are encouraged to attend at no additional cost.
- Make checks payable to IBEW Local 11
- Mail to 297 N. Marengo Ave., 3rd Floor, Pasadena, CA 91101
- Deadline for registration is March 21, 2019
To register or for more info, contact Robert Corona with Local 11 at 310-503-4679 or email@example.com.