District 1 — November Report
There are a Few Projects taking shape for District 1:
- DODGERS STADIUM project is being performed by General Contractor PCL and
Morrow Meadows is the NECA Electrical Contractor. FAST TRACKED to finish
In 5 MONTHS!! 100 MILLION is the cost of the Remodel.
- ONNI LA TIMES BUILDING PROJECT – The LA Times Building was purchased by ONNI company for 100 Million! The plan is to tear the Brown portion and parking of the existing building and build two towers and mixed use in its place and turn the existing historical LA TIMES BUILDING into a market and Offices. It is an Incredible Project and NECA contractor HMT ELECTRIC will do the buildout.
- The CAR WASH on Olympic and Figueroa will be turned into a 57-story hotel project. It is a wonderful looking Project by Developer Neman Real Estate.
- A 12 Story Arts Center District Project is a Very colorful project. We do not know who has been
Awarded the Project but we have an Agreement to perform the work.
- Look at this JENGA like high rise adjacent to Pershing Square rising above the
Perch restaurant on 5th and Hill. It will be an ARCHITECTURAL MARVEL once constructed
with swimming pools jutting out from the Structure. We have an Agreement to perform
the work but it is not Awarded yet.
- The OLYMPIA PROJECT across the street from the LA LIVE REGAL Theaters includes 3 TOWERS.
This project is getting closer as IBEW Local 11 just spoke on behalf of the Developer to the City of LA in favor of the Project. We have an agreement to build this Project.
Just a few of the things happening in District 1…